Our musicianinsurance.ie policy is designed to cover all musical instruments, whether classical instruments, electronic instruments or digital equipment. We insure all types of instruments including Oboe, Double Bass, Piccolo, Bassoon, Trombone, Horn, Bagpipes, Cello, Viola, Violin, Harps, Piano, Harpsichords… if you play it we are likely to insure it!
In addition to insuring your musical instrument you can insure your bow, amp, case etc.
You can also purchase third party liability cover under our musicianinsurance.ie policy.
What kind of musician are you?
- Semi pro
- Keen amateur
- Casual player
Our musicianinsurance.ie policy is designed as a musical instrument policy for professional or semi pro musicians or keen amateurs:
- have instruments of any value or require worldwide cover
- take a lot of equipment out of home
- undertake regular gigs and concerts
- travel and play overseas
- might be paid to play
- require public liability insurance (third party liability insurance)
Features of the musicianinsurance.ie policy:
- Cover for loss, theft or accidental damage
- Unlimited sums assured
- Options of Worldwide cover, EU only and Premises only
- Public liability excluded but option to include at €1.3m, €2.6m or €6.5m
- No excess as standard, but the option to include an excess of €100 or €250